Monday, September 17, 2012

Supporting Breast Cancer








My card today was made for a friend from high school who is a breast cancer survivor. 

To make my card, I used Create A Critter 2.  I used the chick found on page 44 of the handbook, cut at 3.25 inches. I used the shadow feature with this chick.





My card is a standard A2 sized card.  I just love the bright pink paper I found. The bright pink layer was cut at 5.25 X 4", and the word paper was cut at 5 X 3.75".   The little pink tag was cut at 1.25 X 2.25", and then I rounded the corners. The sentiment is from CTMH "Sentiment" stamp pack and stamped with recollections Bubblegum chalk ink.  On the ribbon on the bonnet, the wing and beak, I used Glam Pink Stickles.  I used black gel pen on the tag and the bonnet.   


 Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please stop by Erica's blog at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ to see more great cards!






4 comments:

  1. I see you have CAC2 already! Good for you! I am waiting on mine to arrive!
    I think your little bird made the card so cute! Great job!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute birdie!! Love it! TFS Janet Royer-MCCR-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little bird is adorable!! Love the card!
    MCCR DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete