Sunday, June 10, 2012

Secret Project Time

Its that time again, time for my secret project.



I have fallen in love with the stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs. If you are looking for scripture and inspirational stamps, this is the place to go. I am finding their stamps are perfect for my secret project.

Yesterday, I went to church for 3 hours of card making.  We had a blast!  And, I brought my ODBD stamps. They were a huge hit!  I have a feeling my next order will be a lot bigger because some of the other ladies want to order their own!!


 These are 3 of the 4 cards I made.   This card was made using the Grunge Cross stamp and matching die that I cut out with my Big Shot.  I did not put a sentiment on it yet because I have not decided which one I want on it. I made another one like it but the dark/light blues are switched.




With this card, I used the cross stamp from the Never Give Up stamp collection, stamped in second generation. I then stamped the Thank God stamp over that in first generation. I then cut the borders from a Spellbinders border die.



On this card, I used a stamp called And He Shall Be Called, which is a background stamp made of the different names of Jesus. The blue and white scalloped circles were made with the Spellbinders scalloped circle dies. The image of Christ is from the Crown Of Thorns stamp set and stamped in second generation. Stamped over that is a stamp of Isaiah 53:5 from the same set in first generation.




1 comment: