Thursday, March 1, 2012

Audition Time......Sort of.....


Sharing my cards is something totally new to me.  I love doing this, and am a bit self conscious  about doing so. So, I am stepping out of the box a bit here.

Erica at My Cricut Craft Room has Design Team call. I started making cards a year ago after my husband bought me my Cricut Expression for Christmas last year.  Since that time I have collected lots of cartridges (but there are still many more I want)

So, her instructions are to create any project using the  Cricut.  Also, she wants us to use Pastel colors. Yellow, Green and a color of my choice. I had originally planned on using pink, but as you can see, blue fit into my card much better, however, a little pink did make it in there too.




The card stock I used was from Close To My Heart.  The sun was cut from Just Because Cards cartridge, and the bird is cut from the Florals Embellished cartridge.  For stamps I used Peachy Keen and the sentiment was from Close To My Heart.

This card is being sent to someone as part of a secret project I am doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment