Saturday, March 17, 2012

Playing catch up

I didn't post last weekend, so, adding it to this weekends cards. 

the first 4 are Aliyah's cards. As you can see, she loves her Cricut!  She has so much fun making cards, and is always looking for some occasion to pull out her expression and cut things out.  As you can probably tell, she does like to somewhat copy what I am doing at the time. She may cut the same type of picture, or use the same paper.  I am trying to encourage her to spread her wings and so her own thing, but she is just not ready for that yet.






This is from some new paper that we got from SEI.  I just finished it off with a bit of pearl pen. This card was given to a woman from our church.




This card I made to be a part of my secret project.....someone has a birthday next week.  The cupcake was cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

The next 2 were from paper from SEI. The own was cut from the Give A Hoot Cartridge



No comments:

Post a Comment